These settings control how Call Assist will function.
- Rescheduled Time: The time to scheduled a new call attempt when a call fails because there were no agents on call.
- Auto Lead Owner: The first Agent to call a lead will be assigned as the Lead’s Owner.
- Auto Team Owner: The first Team to call a Lead will be assigned as the Lead’s Team.
- Lead Owner Routing: Controls how a Lead should be routed when an Owner is assigned to it.
If a lead has a Lead owner…
- call the team in priority order
- call the lead owner first, then the rest of the team
- only call the lead owner
- Lead & Call Permissions: Controls which leads and calls agents with an Agent role can view. Admins can always view all leads and calls.
- ALL Calls & Leads
- THEIR TEAMS Calls & Leads
- ONLY THEIR Teams Calls & Leads
- Agents Can See All Teams:
- Yes: Users with an Agent role can assign leads and create calls for all teams.
- No: Users with an Agent role can assign leads and create calls only for teams they are a member.
- Play for Unknown: Whether you want the recorded message to play when Answering Machine Detection fails to determine if a Human or a Machine answered the phone.
Default Values for Advanced Configuration: